I am looking forward to the new challenge of running for Clark County District Court, Department 5. I am still serving as Assemblyman for District 34, but due to term limits, I am unable to serve beyond my current term.
I hope you will go through my website to review the things I have and continue to do for Assembly District 34 as I go forward with my efforts to be your Judge on the District Court.
I've worked hard to make this website more than just a campaign site, but a valuable resource and service for my constituents throughout Southern Nevada.
There is a wealth of information throughout each page and I hope you will utilize each resource. Here are a few areas I would like to highlight and encourage you to visit:
- Use the Voting Information page to update your registration, find out about the important 2014 election dates
- Check out the Links page for links and information about important…
- Volunteer Health Organizations
- Clark County Education Organizations
- Consumer Affairs, Financial Tips and Foreclosure Mediation
- Family and Child Friendly Fun Website
- Politics and Elections
- Visit the Contact page to contact me with any questions, concerns or suggested additional resources you think would be useful for our neighbors and community members
Of course, you can still learn more about me and my campaign for re-election by visiting the Biography, Issues, Endorsement and In Print pages.
There is also a fun and informative Q&A page, where I publish questions I’ve been asked and my answers. If you have a question for me about my background, stance on an issue or something else, please email me at William@WilliamHorne.Com!
I’ll continue to update this website throughout the busy campaign season ahead – so please make sure to Bookmark this page and come back often!
See you on the campaign trail!
Assemblyman, District 34